Monday, March 2, 2009

Busy Busy

Wow, I can't believe how fast February zoomed by! I've been working about 50-60 hours a week at PRA and working at Dos Gringos for 30-35 hours every week! I was only in the office for 1 day last week because I was out executing programs. I'm looking forward to a day off soon! Where do I start?! There are three different operations managers in the PRA office and some have 2 or three programs running per day. I've been doing a great deal of off-site and on-site activities. I've taken groups on hiking tours and to the F1 Race Factory. I've been on-site at several resorts throughout the valley in order to make sure that our suppliers are providing exactly what they are supposed to and that the client and attendees are all happy. I act as sort of a liaison between our client and our suppliers because we don't want them getting too friendly and trying to cut us out of the deal. I think that PRA deserves the credit for finding the client and the supplier and making sure that everyone gets what they wanted and more. We make it possible for the client to have a successful meeting by organizing everything from transportation to activities and everything in between.

1 comment:

  1. I do a lot of work outside of the office as well. It can get a bit crazy as I am sure you know! Do you find it stressful to have to work with so many other people and rely on them for a successful completion of your tasks?

    For me, I think that is the most stressful part as I am constantly trying to work ahead or finish a project early but can't because I am waiting on someone else...

    ReplyDelete